We are here to help
Southern Cross Care Tasmania Group (Southern Cross Care (Tas) Inc. and Mary’s Grange Inc.) is a not-for-profit organisation. It is Tasmania’s leading aged care provider and one of the State’s largest employers with over 1100 full and part time employees.
Our site will provide you with information to get you started on your journey as a part of our family. If you can’t find what you are looking for or if you want to find out more please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
To demonstrate the love of Christ by providing a range of aged care services which meet the needs of people in our Tasmanian community.
In the Spirit of Christ and in the tradition of the Catholic Faith, we value:
- We respond willingly and positively to help meet the needs of those around us.
- We promote a sense of belonging and community.
- We demonstrate and foster empathy and sensitivity towards residents, clients, their families, our colleagues and the whole community.
- We look for the good in all people and recognise the contribution of each individual as we work together.
- We demonstrate honesty and trustworthiness in all that we do.
- We are conscientious and ethical in our decision making and take responsibility for our own actions.
- We believe in the sanctity of life and that each life is unique and has special individual worth and dignity.
- We recognise and respect individuality and diversity
- We treat all people with courtesy and respect regardless of gender, ethnic background, religious belief or economic circumstances.
- We manage our resources wisely to minimise the impact on the environment.