We are here to help
When you chose Southern Cross Care Tasmania you are choosing a team who is passionate about people and their quality of life. For over 50 years we have been caring for our community and our experience plus depth of knowledge makes a difference in the lives of those we care for.
Wholly Tasmanian and the largest not for profit aged care provider in the state, you can rest assured our focus is providing high standards of nursing, health and aged care, hospitality and wellbeing initiatives.
Let us help you to feel right at home with a range of Home & Community Services, Lifestyle Villages, Residential or Respite Care that is tailored to meet your needs.
To demonstrate the love of Christ by providing a range of aged care services which meet the needs of people in our Tasmanian community.
In the Spirit of Christ and in the tradition of the Catholic Faith, we value:
- We respond willingly and positively to help meet the needs of those around us.
- We promote a sense of belonging and community.
- We demonstrate and foster empathy and sensitivity towards residents, clients, their families, our colleagues and the whole community.
- We look for the good in all people and recognise the contribution of each individual as we work together.
- We demonstrate honesty and trustworthiness in all that we do.
- We are conscientious and ethical in our decision making and take responsibility for our own actions.
- We believe in the sanctity of life and that each life is unique and has special individual worth and dignity.
- We recognise and respect individuality and diversity
- We treat all people with courtesy and respect regardless of gender, ethnic background, religious belief or economic circumstances.
- We manage our resources wisely to minimise the impact on the environment.