Southern Cross Care employs in excess of 1,100 staff across Tasmania.
Southern Cross Care’s Mission is to provide a range of aged care services to meet the needs of people in our Tasmanian community.
To ensure we meet this Mission we provide a range of retirement living, home care and residential care options for older people across Tasmania.
To meet the ever growing demand for our services we are continually seeking talented and committed people to join our team.
If you are a person who is committed to providing the highest standard of service delivery with empathy and compassion in line with Southern Cross Care’s Mission and Values then we would like to hear from you.
We can offer career opportunities in
o Personal care – both home care and residential care
o Catering and hospitality
o General maintenance and grounds care
Why choose a career at Southern Cross Care?
We value our employees and view them as our most valuable asset. Our Enterprise Agreement offers a range of conditions that optimise employee conditions such as:
· Paid parental leave – which are additional to Government entitlements
· 20 days Personal/Carers leave per annum
· Flexible work practices such as the ability to purchase additional annual leave
· Flexible rosters that can suit most circumstances
· Salary packaging arrangements available to all staff to enable staff to take advantage of the taxation benefits open to employees of a charitable organisation.
Southern Cross Care (Tas) Inc. is a Defence Reserves supportive employer.
When a vacancy arises it will be posted to our website, however we are always keen to receive applications from people seeking to join our organisation.
You can contact us via email:Email us